Saturday, May 9, 2015

There's Room At The Inn

This wonderful Queen Anne style home was built in 1888 for Judge Stephen and Emeline Twiss.
It has had a succession of owners over the years, currently Stephan and Carl who have lovingly restored the home and turned it into a Bed and Breakfast.  For information:
Meanwhile, enjoy this feast for the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment