Friday, April 26, 2013

Inside One Park Place

 Since the BMA Tower was converted into condominiums several years ago, I've always wanted to see what one looks like.   I got my chance this week.  Above and below the north side of the iconic structure at 31st and Southwest Trafficway.

 The unit I got to photograph is a two-bedroom. Above the living/dining room and below the entryway.

 Above and below, the kitchen.  Door on the left above hides the washer and dryer.



 Each bedroom has it's own full bath.





 Gym, exercise rooms, common areas, and swimming pool included. 






 Outdoor pool on the right above.
This unit will be listed with Eric B and Associates.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely space! Magazine quality pictures! Luxury at it's best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the look see. I am a lttle surprised that they are not more spacious. All of the large windows are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely & perfect location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks, Please view d3400 black friday

    ReplyDelete