Swope Park is the 29th largest municipal park in the United States. It's 1,805 acres were donated to the City in 1896 by Thomas Swope whose Memorial Gravesite is contained on the grounds. Above, Lake of the Woods on Gregory and, below, the approach to the Swope Memorial.
Above and below the site of Colonel Swope's grave.
A wonderful view from the Memorial looking west.
Above and below, two more views of the Lake of the Woods... popular place to fish and picnic.
Below, the Pavillion, not far from the western entrance to the Park.